Laredo Electrician - Finding Solutions Fast
RPi Electric specializes in residential, commerical and industrial electrical services in Laredo, TX. Our focus is customer relationships, which we believe is especially important when providing in-home services. All of our Laredo electricians are fully trained and licensed and certified in all areas of electrical work. Our goal is to identify issues in your home and provide solid electrical solutions that are safe and lasting. We offer a three year labor warranty which is the best in the business, compared to other typical one year warranty services.
Our Laredo electricians offer a wide range of services including troubleshooting, electrical repairs, outlets and switches, panel upgrades, surge protection, smoke detectors, security lighting, landscape lighting, kitchen and bathroom electrical remodleing, new installations, upgrades/updates, and elelctric remodels and additions. We work with Flat Rate Pricing, and our customers always know how much the work will cost before any work is done. When it comes to electrical services in Laredo, RPi Electric is the electrical contractor homeowners and businesses trust.
- Fast, Efficient Service - Less loss time from homeowner's job, leisure, and/or family activities for estimates, home repairs, and installations done by RPi.
- Free Safety Check - Our free home safety check could save the homeowner and his/her family from an electrical fire or shock.
- Flat Rate Pricing - No surprises, you know the cost of the work before any work is done.
- 3 Year Labor Warranty - Typical warranty offered in Laredo is for only 1-year.
We offer 3-times the normal warranty protection.
- Trust Worthy - Our technicians go through a comprehensive background check and drug testing.
- Clean - We will leave customer's homes as clean as we found them. We will not leave a mess, ever.
State Recommended and HUB Certified
RPi Electric is a Laredo electrical contractor trusted by Texas state agencies and HUB Certified. Our work speaks for itself and our reputation is backed by our satisfied clients.
Our Residential Customer Care Plan
- Free Annual Home Safety Devices Check. (Check/test for GFCI/AFCI protection and smoke detector proper installation and test.)
- Free Annual Electrical Panel Service (2 panels Maximum).
- Free Indoor Light Bulb replacement labor service. (Customer provides light bulbs or we provide at additional charge.) 3 visits per year maximum.
- Free replacement labor of failed electrical devices (power outlets and switches), circuit breakers, due to normal wear. (Automation devices, low voltage voice/data/TV devices, and wiring excluded.) 3 visits per year maximum.
- 15% Discount on services not covered by this agreement.
- Free Diagnosis of electrical problems.
- Priority Service Scheduling.
- No Premium Emergency Fees. Customer pays Standard pricing if customer needs emergency service after-hours.
- Plan is transferrable if home is sold.
- 3-year warranty on RPi repairs, or continues on for active Customer Care Plan members with current.
- Plan payable in monthly, quarterly annual installments.
- All services to be provided during normal working hours.
Recent Laredo Electrician Articles
- Signs It's Time You Need An Electrical Panel Upgrade
- Portable Generators & Standby Generators in Laredo: A Comparison
First, let us tell you that the electrical panel is the same thing as a breaker box. Many homeowners call the panel a breaker box and that's just fine. Do you know what your electrical panel does other than trip breakers? Do you know why they trip? If you do, forgive us for starting at the beginning.... Read More
Whether it's a severe storm during the summer or snow piling up outside in the dead of winter, you need backup whenever the power goes out in your home. The most practical solution is a home generator. Generators can provide enough power to run anything from a toaster to an entire home. Which type of generator is best for your home.... Read More